Every time I check my mailbox, there are some new and exciting dog products for the Lab Brats to try out. However, this time was a huge surprise as it was time for the Lab Brats mommy to try out a Labrador Retriever dog breed lover human product. Thanks to our friends at Izozzi.com, I not only got to try their cool Black Lab iPhone 4 and iPad covers, but we’re giving them away – to you! Watch our review of their beautiful high quality skins and read below on how to enter!
Leave a comment and win a Black Lab iPhone or iPad case!
In the month of November (2010), 8PawsUp.com Labrador Retrievers will be holding a contests where we will give away one (1) Black Lab Izozzi iPhone4 case (retail: $31.95 USD) and one (1) iPad case (retail: $49.95 USD) to a random person that comments on this blog post. The contest will start on November 8th (today), and will end November 30th, with the two (2) winners being declared on December 1st.
Just leave a comment below (on this post only) telling us:
- Why you think your Labrador Retriever is beautiful
- Which product skin (iPhone4 or iPad) you are interested in.
To leave a comment you don’t have to login, you just have to leave your e-mail address and pick a username.
A few rules:
- You must reside in the continental United States of America.
- No links and advertising in your comment. (example, this method has helped me, here is my affiliate link, bla…bla..).
- Inconsequential posts such as “Lol,” “Yeah,” “I agree,” or “great post” will be considered Spam and will not be counted.
- If you post a number of identical comments, they will be counted as inconsequential comments and will be deleted!
- You can only enter once for either the iPhone4 or iPad protective case.
We have a lot of regular commenters that have intelligent things to say about their dogs and really make the site more engaging. It would be cool to get more people involved in the discussion.
The winner will be announced and will get an introduction on the Lab Brats Dog Blog. (if wanted)
November 30th, 2010 at 12:00 noon CST